Wednesday 15 August 2012

ONE MISTY, MOISTY MORNING, WHEN CLOUDY WAS THE WEATHER....





Olde English folk-songs notwithstanding, i caught my favourite bus - X53 - to Bridport, to surprise my friend, Jon Scott, at "The Chapel in the Garden", with a peanut-butter sandwich - all organic, of course!!The new community/spiritual initiative here, in the old Unitarian Chapel, is a wonderful opportunity, in these days of dogma and conformity, to make a real difference in peoples lives - including ourselves/myself etc. As Thich Nhat Hanh so often expresses the truth, that = "my" happiness is dependent on "your" happiness. For if "you" are unhappy, it will affect "me". And the ripples go on and on, from self to family, from family to community...on and on and on...
*
Bridport a link in INDRAS NET. We are all connected. My own soft flesh, the very body of my mother, as i was musing, the other day. And this continuity/connection was/is a comfort. What is it that is born? What is it that dies?.....





*



No comments:

Post a Comment

12 FOTOPRINTS / TREES / DORCHESTER / MARCH 2020

bernard hemensley GOLDY HERMITAGE WEYMOUTH ======================