Thursday 3 January 2013

...the justlit guttering candleflame almost strobelike at the beginning of zazen this evening...Soon candle and i settledown together...slow and steady...the mind flickers...flickerings of my mother's eyelashes...against mine...against my cheeks...Was i the child?......Il me semble (it seems to me) that life is filled with such flickerings of memory...eye to eye...mother to child...gossamer flickerings on cheeks thru childhood...then and now...It seems to me...it seems to me (Il me semble...il me semble) that we sit a lifetime with these flickerings...these flickerings......


 
 
GOLDEN GOJI HERMITAGE - 3 JANUARY 2013
*    *    *
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

12 FOTOPRINTS / TREES / DORCHESTER / MARCH 2020

bernard hemensley GOLDY HERMITAGE WEYMOUTH ======================